Hazwoper 40 Hr Course Online
The HAZWOPER 40 Hour Course is required for employees working on a project consisting of Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Operation mandated by the Government.
40 Hr HAZWOPER w/*GHS & OSHA Hazardous Communication $305 More Info *Employees must be trained regarding GHS by December 13, 2013.
Our packages include:
For Bulk Pricing of HAZWOPER training course offerings for 10 or more students please Click Here or contact us @ 1.877.250.4435
Certification is valid nationwide
Hazwoper 40 Hr Course
This course is specifically designed for workers who are involved in
- storage, treatment or disposal,of hazardous substances
- clean-up and emergency response operations,
- uncontrolled hazardous waste sites.
- hazardous chemicals protection & elimination
- the environment and safety of workers
This online class covers topics included in 29 CFR 1910.120 (e).
- Note that 8 (eight) hours of hands on training is required for the 40 hr Hazwoper course that can be completed by a qualified instructor.
- The three (3) days field experience under a trained supervisor is the responsibility of the student's employer
- Online Classroom and 360Training have partnered to bring you HAZWOPER 40 hour online classes with expertly designed curriculum
- Accepted by OSHA for online training, including HAZWOPER 40 Hr, 24 h & 8 hr refresher courses along with Hazardous Communications
Special discounts are available for a group
of 5 or more students.Call
40 Hr HAZWOPER with *GHS and OSHA Hazardous Communication
- This course covers 40 hours of instruction required by 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3), OSHA’s Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response training standard.
- This course is comprised of 25 sections, covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with HAZWOPER.
- The course is designed for General site workers engaged in hazardous substance removal or other activities which expose or potentially expose workers to hazardous substances and health hazards.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a printable certificate of completion which is accepted by OSHA as documentation of training.
- *Employees must be trained regarding GHS by December 13, 2013.
*GHS and OSHA Hazardous Communication:
- Workers are exposed to hazardous chemicals daily in the workplace.which pose a serious health threat to the worker.
- OSHA requires training regarding chemical hazards in the workplace.
- In addition to the basic 40 hour training, in this course you will learn about the the new Globally Harmonized System (GHS) and HazCom (Hazardous Communication) Standard
- Yuo will learn how to use SDSs (Safety Data Sheets) & chemical labels to protect yourself from hazards or react to chemical exposures.
This course gives you a basic understanding of how to deal with hazardous chemicals and how workers can prevent and protect themselves from chemical hazards.
OSHA HAZWOPER 40 Hour Course is required for employees working on a project consisting of Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Operation
For more information, visit the OSHA Web site at www.osha.gov