OSHA Training - We offer Outreach training online and Hazwoper classes 30 hr & 10 constr & Gen Industry training courses, Environmental Management Training Courses,
HAZWOPER 40 and 24 hr & 8 Hour Annual Refresher
OSHA Training Classes Online
- Our classes are totally interactive using "Flash" featuring full audio and interactive characters . No waiting on slow, read-only pages.
- Very easy course navigation w/ program review
- Log in & out of the course from any computer anywhere
- Take part of the course, Bookmark it and resume the class later.
- FREE Study Guide included with PDF or On line format
- Payment is available by VISA, Master Card, Discover,, American Express, PayPal or online check (Telecheck)
Talk With Our Experts at
with FREE study guide
with FREE study guide
Special discounts are available for a group of 5 or more students.
To learn more, call us toll-free at: 1.877.250.4435
Our class Benefits
- Print your temporary certificate of completion instantly!
- FREE Study Guide included with all On-line and PDF format classes.
Upon successful completion of the OSHA 10 or 30 Hour Construction or General Industry program, students may print their temporary certificate of completion and will receive an Official OSHA DOT course completion Card within 4-6 weeks.http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/index.html
Our Thirty (30) hr Construction course is a program designed for individuals involved in the construction industry.
The sessions are devised for
- The thirty hr Construction colloquium includes periodic testing to ensure understanding of the requirements and regulations.
- Construction workers covered by 29 CFR 1926 must receive additional training on specific hazards of the job when required by OSHA standards.
- Students will receive grading on-line along with feedback regarding answer accuracy.
- This package includes the OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach Training with the FREE Study Guide.
- The OSHA 30 Hr Gen Ind Outreach Training course is a safety program designed for anyone involved in the general industry.
- Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on compliance issues for OSHA.
- OSHA recommends taking an Outreach Training Program as an orientation to occupational safety & health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.
- When required by OSHA standardsGeneral Industry workers must receive additional training, on specific hazards of the job.
- Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Outreach DOL course completion card within 4-6 weeks.
- The 30 (thirty) hr General Industry Outreach Course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses .
Note: Construction safety training is now REQUIRED for construction workers in 7 states - Nevada, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Missouri.
- This training is accepted for all 50 states.
- Our Construction curriculum is designed for construction workers, foremen, job supervisors and anyone involved in the construction industry.
- We recommend the Training Program courses as an orientation If you are a worker covered by 29 CFR 1926
- The General Industry Course is designed for supervisors w/ health and safety responsibilities, & for employee health & safety awareness.
- Students will be introduced to procedures, policies and standards plus general industry health principles covered in OSH Act Part 1910
- Emphasis will be placed on the most hazardous areas .
- The course meets the requirements set by the 29 CFR Part 1910.120 (e)(3)(i) for the 40 (forty) hrs of instruction offsite training
- Our Course is designed for workers who are involved in emergency response operations, disposal of uncontrolled hazardous storage treatment of hazardous substances. or voluntary clean up operations
- Topics include protection against and elimination of hazardous chemicals, as well as safety of workers and the environment per regs.
- Also, three (3) days of field experience under the direct supervision of an experienced supervisor may be required.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Admin has developed the (HAZWOPER) Hazardous Waste Operations Emergency Response program to protect workers at hazardous sites & devised extensive regulations to ensure their health & safety
- This class helps workers identify different types of hazards plus suggests protective measures to reduce or eliminate hazards at the workplace.
- Our class is designed for general site workers who remove hazardous waste or who are potentially exposed to health hazards or substances.
- The curriculum material meets the requirements in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for eight (8) hours of annual refresher for hazard-ous waste site workers.
- personal protective equipment,
- Before taking the refresher program the 24 or 40 hr program must be taken and completed.
- This curriculum covers broad issues pertaining to the hazard recognition at worksites.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Admin has developed the program to protect the workers at sites & devised extensive regulations to ensure they are safe and healtyh.
- This class, while identifying different types of hazards, also suggests possible precaution measures to reduce or eliminate hazards in the workplace.
Click here for information on
We can travel anywhere.
Please call our sales department
at 877.250.4435 If you are interested in group discounted pricing.
The Emergency Preparedness and Response Safety and Health Topics Web page includes information from OSHA, NIOSH, CDC, FEMA and NIEHS.
Hazwoper AND 10 &
30 Hour Outreach Classes Online
We offer Occupational Safety & Health Administration classes including hazwoper OHSA standard, Environmental Management Also offered are O.S.H.A.
HAZ-WOPER 40, Hazwooper 24 & 8 Hr Annual Refresher classes, Hazwopper
OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Safety Training
HAZWOPER 40, 24 & 8 Hour Training
10 & 30 Hour OSHA Online Outreach Training
OSHA OUTREACH Customer Support: 1-800-442-1149
Current Trainer: Marie Athey, OHST
Click on Course Title for More Info
*To receive special price on courses below use discount code HAZSPECIAL at checkout.
New Reduced Price
Upon successful completion of the Online course, participants will receive an Official DOL 10 or 30 Hour Training course Wallet Card within 4-6 weeks. PRINT a temporary completion certificate in the meantime