Complete your OSHA Outreach 30 Hr Training Online
- Receive official OSHA 30 Hr course completion Card in the mail in 4-6 weeks.
- Print your temporary certificate of completion immediately!
- Start your job immediately
- Easy course navigation includilng course review
Click on course title for Description
- Participants will receive an official OSHA 30 Hour Training course completion Card within 4-6 weeks.
Need your Department of Labor card?
- “Get a temporary certificate today and your OSHA card in 4-6 weeks The 30 hr course is recommended for supervisors.
Our Outreach Training Courses are powered by 360training.com - An OSHA-Accepted Priovder.
Customer Support: 877-881-2235. Outreach Instructor: Curtis Chambers [email protected]
All Outreach Courses result in their respective DOL OSHA Wallet Card and are accepted in all 50 states.
30 Hour Safety Training Online
- Our courses are powered by 360training– An OSHA-Accepted Provider.
- When required, Construction workers must receive additional training on specific hazards of the job.
- Our thirty (30) hr online construction & general industry training courses are comprehensive safety programs designed for foremen, safety directors, and field supervisors or anyone else involved in the construction industry.
30 Hr OSHA Construction Safety Training
- This course covers thirty (30) hours of the Construction Safety Training Program.
- Specifically devised for foremen,safety directors,,& field supervisors; the program provides complete info on OSHA issues.
- OSHA recommends a safety training program as an orientation to OSH for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 6192
- This is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. .
- Construction workers must receive additional training on specific hazards of the job when required by OSHA standards, .
30 Hr OSHA General Industry Safety Certification
- This course is a 30hr General Safety Training Program and is intended to provide an entry level general industry workers broad awareness on recognizing & preventing hazards on a general industry site.
- General industry workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job.
- Students will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles and work practices covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.
- Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using OSHA standards as a guide.
Upon completion of one of the courses, students will receive an OSHA 30hr General Industry/Construction Safety Certification Training completion card within 4-6 wks, which is good for 5 years
Other reference materials are available from the OSHA web site; visit www.osha.gov.
Our packages include:
- Online Training for 30 Hour Course Completion Cards
- Group and Bulk Rate Specials
30 Hour OSHA Safety Training Construction & General Industry Training Online
30 Hour OSHA Outreach Training - Construction &
General Industry Training Online
30 Hour OSHA Outreach Training - Construction & General Industry Training Online
OSHA OUTREACH Customer Support: 1-800-442-1149
is our OSHA Instructor of Record at 360Training.com
Print your Temporary Certificate Immediately !