OSHA Training - Our Outreach online courses are powered by 360training, an OSHA acepted provider..Hazwoper classes 30 hr & 10 constr & Gen Industry training courses, HAZWOPER 40 and 24 hr & 8 Hour Annual Refresher
OSHA Training Classes Online
- Print your temporary certificate of completion instantly!
- Totally interactive courses featuring full audio & using "Flash" interactive characters .
- Log in & out from any computer anywhere
- FREE Study Guide included with all On-line and PDF (e-book) format classes
- No waiting on slow HTML readonly pages.
- Very easy course navigation w/ program review
- Take part of the class, bookmark it and resume later.from any desktop, laptop anywhere including your ipad and iphone
Talk With Our Experts at
with GHS and OSHA Hazardous Communication
with GHS and OSHA Hazardous Communication
New! at a $10 additional charge
GHS (Globally Harmonized System) & Hazardous Comm
Special discounts are available for a group of 5 or more students.
To learn more, call us toll-free at: 1.877.250.4435
All 10 hour and 30 hour OSHA Outreach packages powered by 360training now come with GHS and OSHA Hazardous Communication
OR our Study Guide
Our Thirty (30) hr Construction course powered by 360Training is a program designed for individuals involved in the construction industry.
The sessions are devised for
- The thirty hr Construction colloquium includes periodic testing to ensure understanding of the regulations. & requirements
- Construction workers covered by 29 CFR 1926 must receive additional training on specific job hazards when required by OSHA
- Students will receive online grading along w/ feedback regarding answer accuracy.
- The OSHA 30 Hr Gen Ind Outreach Training course powered by 360training is a safety program designed for anyone involved in the general industry.
- This pkg includes the OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach Training with the FREE Study Guide.
- Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the course provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
- OSHA recommends taking an Outreach Training Program as an orientation to occupational safety & health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.
- Upon successful course completio , participants will receive an OSHA 30-Hour Gen Indu DOL course completion card within 4 to 6 wks.
Note: Construction safety training is now REQUIRED for construction workers in 7 states - Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Missouri.
- This training is accepted in all 50 states.
- Our Construction curriculum is designed for construction workers, job supervisors, foremen, & anyone involved in the construction industry.
- We recommend the Training Program courses powered by 360training, an OSHA accepted provider as an orientation If you are a worker covered by 29 CFR 1926
- The General Industry Course is designed for supervisors w/ health and safety responsibilities, & for employee health & safety awareness.
- Students will be introduced to procedures, policies and standards plus general industry health principles covered in OSH Act Part 1910
- Emphasis will be placed on the most hazardous areas .
GHS and HazCom
New Additions to OSHA 10 & 30 Hour & HAZWOPER packages
- Workers are exposed to hazardous chemicals daily in the workplace.
- Such conditions pose a serious health threat to the worker.
- OSHA requires training regarding chemical hazards in the workplace.
- In this course you will learn about the HazCom (Hazardous Communication) Standard and the new Globally Harmonized System (GHS), and
- how to use Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) and chemical labels to protect yourself from hazards or react to chemical exposures.
The standard that gave workers the right to know, now gives them the right to understand.
- According to U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis."Exposure to hazardous chemicals is one of the most serious threats facing American workers today,"
- "Revising OSHA's Hazard Communication standard will improve the quality and consistency of hazard information, making it safer for workers to do their jobs and easier for employers to stay competitive."
Q. What is the Globally Harmonized System?
A. The Globally Harmonized System (GHS) is an international approach to hazard communication,
- providing agreed criteria for classification of chemical hazards,
- a standardized approach to label elements & safety data sheets.
- The GHS was negotiated in a multi year process by hazard communication experts from many different countries, international organizations, and stakeholder groups.
- It is based on major existing systems around the world, including OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard and the chemical classification and labeling systems of other US agencies
- The course meets the requirements set by the 29 CFR Part 1910.120 (e)(3)(i) for the 40 (forty) hrs of instruction off site training
- Topics include protection against and elimination of hazardous chemicals, as well as safety of workers and the environment per regs.
- Our Course is designed for workers who are involved in emergency response operations, voluntary clean up operations or disposal of un-controlled hazardous storage treatment of hazardous substances
- Also, three (3) days of field experience under the supervision of an experienced supervisor may be required.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Admin has developed the (HAZWOPER) Hazardous Waste Operations Emergency Response program to protect workers at hazardous sites & devised extensive regulations to ensure their health & safety
- This class helps workers identify different types of hazard also suggesting protective measures to reduce or eliminate hazards at the workplace.
- This class is designed for general site workers and employees who remove hazardous waste or who are potentially exposed to health substances/hazards.
- The curriculum material meets the requirements in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for eight (8) hours of annual refresher for hazard-ous waste site workers.
The course covers
- personal protective equipment,
- Before taking the refresher program the 24 or 40 hr program must be taken and completed.
Use discount code HAZSPECIAL
- This curriculum covers broad issues pertaining to the hazard recognition at worksites.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Admin has developed the program to protect the workers at sites & devised extensive regulations to ensure they are safe and healtyh.
- This class, while identifying different types of hazards, also suggests possible precaution measures to reduce or eliminate hazards in the workplace.
This Confined Space Entry Training is based on the OSHA 1910.146 permit-required confined space standards for general industry.
Objectives of this course are for the student to:
- the application and scope of OSHA's various confined space entry standards
- OSHA requirements for developing and maintaining a Permit required confined space entry program" / permit
- the requirements for Rescue & Emergeny Services
- when you may utilize OSHA's Reclassification and Alternate Entry procedures
- Confined Spaces, then determine if they are "Permit Require
Have a basic knowledge of the general use and limitations of related equipment
Know responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, contractors
- take the final exam online.
- A score of 80% on the final exam is necessary
- print your personalized certificate of completion.
Please call our sales department
if you are interested in group discounted pricing.
The Emergency Preparedness and Response Safety and Health Topics Web page includes information from OSHA, NIOSH, CDC, FEMA and NIEHS.
OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Safety Training &
HAZWOPER 40, 24 & 8 Hour Training
10 & 30 Hour OSHA Online Outreach Training
OSHA OUTREACH Customer Support: 1-800-442-1149
Current Trainer: Marie Athey, OHST
Click on Course Title for More Info
*Employees must be trained regarding GHS by December 1, 2013
*To receive special price on 1st Responder courses use discount code HAZSPECIAL at checkout.
New Reduced Price
Upon successful completion of the Online course, participants will receive an Official DOL 10 or 30 Hour Training course Wallet Card within 4-6 weeks
PRINT a temporary completion certificate in the meantime